[Zosslist] Miami Pen Show 2017

Bert Oser bert at bertramsinkwell.com
Tue Jun 20 20:36:14 EEST 2017

Hello everyone!

  The Miami Pen Show will be here before you know it! The show will be
held at the Hilton Doubletree Miami Airport on July 14-16. This will be
the second year for this hotel, as we will be able to grow the show to
virtually any size we want since the hotel is connected to the Miami
Convention Center. This year, we will be in the grand ballroom for the
hotel, which has room for over 100 tables. I do still have tables
available, so please feel free to contact me if you'd like to attend.
The website will be updated this week, so please check it out for
further information.

www.miamipenshow.com
--
Bert Oser