[Zosslist] Gmail

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Thu Jun 22 23:11:08 EEST 2017

gmail is also reporting that zosslist @ zosspens.com mail is  phishing mail
- trying to get your personal data.

In gmail web page, over to the right, select the down arrow and change to
"Report Not Phishing" - gmail  will soon learn if  enough of us do that.

Similarly there is a "not spam" selection over on the right, select that as
well.

I don't know if that's better than removing the SPAM sorting box, but I'm
using the down arrow selection.

Best

David