[Zosslist] Introduction

Jon Messer jon.messer1952 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 00:14:55 EEST 2017

AND for all who don’t know him or, know him well…?  Rick is a prince, a wonderful husband, father, friend + vital resource reference to all who care to learn, swap, share or discover writing instrument information.

BTW: from the heart, we collectors have over the years built some incredible friendships.  Many survive long distances.  Albeit we’ve lost a good number, nobody’s getting younger so, for those inclined, pick up the phone, exchange emails, ideas, thoughts & questions.

As always, hat-tip to Tom Zoss who did what few men have for decades and the foundation of this, one of the longest continuing threads in modern-day!

Don’t be shy, say Hi

Cheers, Jon

Jon.Messer1952 at gmail.com