[Zosslist] Introduction

G.D.Craig gdc303 at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 24 07:34:30 EEST 2017

I have had wonderful dealings and great discussions with Rick over the last
17 years
that I have been a Zosser....but I did not know that he too was into
knives...
but who else is into LED flashlights? I am sure my wife thinks I am nuts...
1000 plus lumens here I come....maybe I am a bit  nutty  or 1000+  lumens a
bit nutty ???