[Zosslist] Another Introduction

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 19:03:47 EEST 2017

Michelle and Ariel,

On behalf of the the new Zoss team, thank you for your warm greeting.
What we would like to see from everyone on the list is more postings of
news and views and current projects. We will shortly rollout some new
platforms for images that we can use for show and tell, but in the
meantime everyone should feel free to link to whatever sites they use
for sharing on social media.

Cheers,
Rick
for the new Zoss team