[Zosslist] BALLPOINTS and How to handle a delusional nut?

Saul Goldberg saulgoldie at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 17:20:10 EEST 2017

I second this. If someone is really dug in, any "discussion" with them and a reasonable, open-minded person will end up generating more heat than light. However...if I am in the presence of "liar" and someone else, I am inclined to counter "liar" to the other person with, what else, facts and reason. The trumpet, as Paul said, is unlikely to change their position. But a third party should be properly informed so they can come to their own conclusion.

Saul Goldberg
saulgoldie at verizon.net