[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen auctions

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Tue Jun 27 19:38:37 EEST 2017

Hi, Zosser's, I'm glad we're still here.  Thank you to those who took
over managing the list!

I have 69 auctions running this week that end Sunday night.  The coolest
items by far this week are a bunch of New-Old-Stock, mint in package
Wearever pens.  How cool is that?  I also listed some rally nice modern
Sailor and Pilot pens, a LE Stipula rainbow, a Waterman Liaison Cobra, a
stunning green marble Conklin ringtop, a very cool telescoping Pilot
HR-30 fountain pen, a Montblanc Poe LE FP/BP/Pencil set and so much
more.  My very favorite pen, though not the most expensive, is a
spectacular, near mint Waterman #12 BCHR eyedropper with two gold floral
bands.  It's about as it gets for one of these.

Check them out at
http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?LH_Auction=1&rt=nc&_ipg=96

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net