[Zosslist] BALLPOINTS and How to handle a delusional nut?

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Tue Jun 27 20:14:57 EEST 2017

I'm just trying to argue against him by coming up with some information
about ballpoints.

The other remark was just incidental in case anyone knew an exact
refutation of that argument.

The Internet is full of misinformation and information, but often the most
important information is not as easy to find.  Often because everyone knows
it, and people believe they in the future people will know the information
already.

Parents can give misleading information.  A friend of mine has a patent but
the device never worked.   Someone reading patents might not know that.

I just thought I could find a ballpoint pen and ballpoint ink expert here,
or learn of the name of a suitable reference book on the subject.

I know very little about ballpoints and all of it from 1960 and after when
I first put down my fountain pen for a Lindy (with the little seal
balancing a ball on the clip) ballpoint.

Best regards,

David