[Zosslist] List Test 3 - Bexley

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Thu Jun 29 10:13:43 EEST 2017

Hi all,
I have some Bexley Fountain pens that I am selling. I will post one sales list this week and another next week. I think all of these pens are mint, un-inked unused condition. None of them are currently being produced. I think most of these were very limited editions. It's amazing how little information I could dig up on these.

I am going to do a test and shorten the Photobucket links with Tiny URL. I have had a lot of trouble lately with broken dead links.

These pens are ready to fill with ink and use.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

BEX 1. Bexley Torpedo Mk1 LE. This is a fairly large pen and large in diameter. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a cartridge. The nib unit appears to be a Sheaffer "Imperial" type with an inlaid Extra Fine 18K - .750 and it is very smooth on paper. Capped the pen measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.8 cm. The clip is an Eversharp Doric style. Appears to have been dip tested in ink.

Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://tinyurl.com/ydg4hlwo
https://tinyurl.com/ya758kpk

BEX 2. Peyton Street Pens. These were made circa 2012 and I believe exclusively for Peyton Street. The color is cream and small yellow chunks, with some of the yellow having a bit of reflective quality. It The nib is a smooth writing Fine or Extra Fine 14K - .585 and very smooth on paper. It looks like about a Fine, to me. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.2 cm. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a cartridge. It has a roller clip. Appears to have been dip tested in ink.
Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://tinyurl.com/ybx3qwg7

https://tinyurl.com/y76mypnb

BEX 3. Bexley  "Submariner Grande" Black and made in 2005. The section looks to be gold filled or gold plated. The nib is a large two tone Bock/Bexley 18K - .750, marked "M", but looks like a Fine to me. The nib is very smooth on paper. Capped the pen measures 5 3/4 inches or 14.7 cm. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a cartridge. It has a roller clip. Appears to have been dip tested in ink.
Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://tinyurl.com/yc5kdxkp
https://tinyurl.com/y9gdlflx

BEX 4. Bexley made for Molteni Pen Co. "Transparente" Limited Edition No. 07 of 33. The color is transparent blue with metallic patches and specks. It has chrome trim. The nib is a smooth Broad Stub 18K - .750 two tone Bock/Bexley and looks like it would make about a .85 mm line. The converter is accessed by unscrewing the blind cap at the barrel end. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 inches or 13.5 cm. It is a fairly large diameter. This one is really a beauty! You can see well enough through the plastic to see the internal parts. Appears to have been dip tested in ink.
Price $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://tinyurl.com/y8rhngbp
https://tinyurl.com/ybkefkon
https://tinyurl.com/ydxdocan

BEX 5. Bexley "Owner's Club 2006" LE No. 68 of 113. The color is sort of a golden amber with dark blue veining. It looks like Italian celluloid of some kind. The clip is a roller ball. Surprise! I just discovered it has a Vacumatic fill system like a 1940's Parker! Cool!! The overall style of the pen reminds me of what we vintage pen collectors would call a "round doric", with beveled pointed ends. There were some Eversharp Dorics that were round, instead of being faceted. Capped the pen measures 5 9/16 inches or 14.2 cm. It is about the size of an oversize Eversharp Doric. The nib is a smooth two tone Bock/Bexley marked "F". The yellow gold part of the nib has a bit of patina, but I can remove the patina if you request that I do so. Appears to have been dip tested in ink.
Price $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://tinyurl.com/ya2luwn9
https://tinyurl.com/y8qaktr7

BEX 6. Bexley "Mult-Max" set in blue pearl and black with original tin and instruction card. Also included in the tin are two ball point refills (which are working), yellow, green and red highlighter leads, three graphite leads and a lead sharpener. How does it work? There is a button on top that grips either leads or the ball point refills. You press the button to open the gripper jaws and release the lead or BP's and release the button to grip them. You can store a lead inside of the pen, when not in use. The set is in Mint Condition.

I also have another one of these sets and the pen color is amber, red and black mosaic chunks.
Price $75.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://tinyurl.com/y9esdb3h

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com