[Zosslist] Wildest of the Wild ... blog post and facebook link

Jonathan Veley jveley at jonathanveley.com
Thu Jun 29 15:17:44 EEST 2017

Now that I have a lot of pictures organized, it's time to start sharing them with you all.  Eric Magnuson allowed me to photograph what has to be the wildest color I've seen on a Parker Streamline Duofold - a purple/green swirl.    The article is posted over at Leadhead's:

http://tinyurl.com/y8zgvf7x

Also, we've set up a facebook group called "Zoss Pen List" for those who want to have a good place to upload pictures associated with posts here, so here's a test:

http://tinyurl.com/y8e6564k

Jon