[Zosslist] Moderation

Samuel Highsmith arpenguy at me.com
Thu Jun 29 15:35:28 EEST 2017

Good day all.

I write to tell you that beginning Sunday, July 2, this list will be moderated. Saul Goldberg, Jerry Kemp, and I will share the duties in one-week shifts. The moderators will check in with the list at least twice per day.

The purpose of moderating, and our intent as moderators, is to assist you using the list. We are not thought police!

If you have a complaint or concern, or if you have a technical issue concerning the list, contact the moderator for the week. If you forget who is serving at any time, make me your default contact and I will pass your comments to the appropriate person.

I look forward to being here to help in any way I can.

Sam Highsmith