[Zosslist] journals/covers

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 00:39:04 EEST 2017

Ahhh, If we're endorsing covers, I gotta put in a plug for my favorite,
from Oberon Design <https://www.oberondesign.com> of Santa Rosa,
California. I've had mine for about twenty years and it's just getting
to be really cool and broken in looking.

You can find an image at our new facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/420025911729854/>