[Zosslist] BALLPOINTS and How to handle a delusional nut?

Cummins, Alex me at ccalexander.com
Fri Jun 30 02:10:01 EEST 2017

Well there have been several "ballpoints" that use fountain pen ink and
refill from a bottle of ink typically piston fillers (like the modern
megaball by Monte Verde) .  I have several I don't know the time period but
it is before the mighty Biro. They are also in all probability European in
origin my guess german. The "nib" roller ball unit screws in and looks like
a Pelikan but wont screw into a pelikan section. They are off brands (my
favorite) and I have never seen one by a major fountain pen maker.

Alex