[Zosslist] journals/covers

Bill Wright alphacitybill at alphacitybill.com
Fri Jun 30 19:49:56 EEST 2017

About three years ago, saw a Kickstarter project for a group in Brooklyn...Baron Fig. Haven’t looked back. Great product, 100 g/sm paper, totally bullet-proof. I’ve used everything from stingy Hero 3xx Fine to gushing Waterman Carene Broad nibs with inks from Noodler to Organic Studio…  There has never been a case of feathering, bleed-through or any of the assorted nasties we FP folks just grind our molars over.

Bill Wright

Bill Wright

 <mailto:alphacitybill at alphacitybill.com> alphacitybill at alphacitybill.com

609 489 6015 p