[Zosslist] Instagram

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 00:53:29 EEST 2017

For those of you who use social media, we now have an Instagram page
where you can put up images.

Please note that, as far as I can tell, Instagram will not work using
laptop or desktop computers without the use of third party software I
use something called Gramblr <http://gramblr.com/uploader/#home>. It is
free.

I believe that to access the page in order to load images you will need
the username and password, below.

username: zosspenlist
password: zosslist

To read those images you do not need an account, but merely click the
link that the poster puts up on his or her post.

As of now I have not put anything on the page, I'll leave it to you
folks. But it is there for your use if you care to.