[Zosslist] I'm Back

christhompson8248 at cox.net christhompson8248 at cox.net
Sat Jul 1 05:58:41 EEST 2017

For over a year now I have been away from the Zoss List and my hobby. I have missed the treasure trove of experienced collectors who post valuable information on this list. I have been a casual user and reader of the list postings since 1995. I am happy to return. Tom Zoss has been a most valuable asset to this wonderful hobby. My time away has been the result of four surgeries over the past year. None were a threat to my life but all required hospital stays. I had not tuned a pen in over a year. Yesterday, I opened my shop, turned on my lathe and turned a pen. What a joy! I will be attending the Dallas Pen Show in September with my friend Dr. Bob Nesbit (the proud owner of over 4000 pens, 30 some are pens that I turned for him). I just received 60 vintage pens to restore. I think the next month or so will be very busy. I still pastor a small church here in Tulsa and enjoy the fellowship of caring people. My website is also down. I will be reviving it in the next month or so.
I look forward to the exchange of information provided on this revised list. Happy pen collecting!

Chris Thompson