[Zosslist] journals/covers

Bill Wright alphacitybill at alphacitybill.com
Sat Jul 1 12:13:22 EEST 2017

@Zossers—I uses the Vanguard softcover for daily work…I use a modified Bullet-journaling system for day-in/day-out work—project set-up and notes and so on. For journaling, ideating and the like…I use the Confidant. (GASP) The Archer pencils—yah, I have some, don’t use a pencil often, I find them better than the Blackwing LEs DB prefers and the Squire rollerball is probably the nicest one of all the RBs I’ve tried.

I’ve been BEGGING Joey Cofone and his team to do a KS Baron Fig fountain pen…he teases me about it…who knows, maybe he will get in contact with Howard Levy and do a special Baron Fig FP. Bexley has done several special MassDrop runs; Baron Fig has a very loyal following…

@Jon…thank you…plumb forgot to include the website…

Bill Wright

Bill Wright

 <mailto:alphacitybill at alphacitybill.com> alphacitybill at alphacitybill.com