[Zosslist] ~FS~ Bexley Pens - Part 2

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Jul 1 14:22:49 EEST 2017

Hi all,
I have some Bexley Fountain pens that I am selling. I decided to post this group of Bexley pens this week instead of next week, because I have other pens and pencils that I would like to sell. I think all of these pens are mint, un-inked unused condition. None of them are currently being produced. I think most of these were very limited editions.
These pens are ready to fill with ink and use, except for the Eversharp Skyline set, which is in mint condition.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

BEX 7. Bexley "Americana" in Yellowstone. This is a large pen and capped it measures 5 3/4 inches or 14.7 cm. I think this model was regular production and I do not  know how many were produced. The cap and barrel are octagonal in shape, something like an Eversharp Doric. It is a cartridge/converter fill pen and comes with a converter. The nib is a smooth writing Medium two tone 18K - .750. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested.
Price $325.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexC2_zpsrey9enmo.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexCOpen2_zpszr3dfmof.jpg>

8. Bexley - Zoss 1000th Member LE  No. 81. The cap and barrel appear to be made of red and black ebonite, but could be plastic, I'm not sure. The cap and barrel ends are made from a translucent burgundy plastic. The cap end has an insert that says "Made in USA and a Gothic style "B". The barrel end has an insert with the number "81". The clip is solid 10 Karat gold and is marked 10K. The nib is a smooth two tone Extra Fine in 14K - .585. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a cartridge. The length of this one is a bit longer than a 20's Parker Duofold Senior and about the same diameter as a Senior. Capped the pen measure 5 9/16 inches or 14.3 cm. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested.
Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexD2_zpslmlntd7r.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexDOpen2_zps8o0nbtcz.jpg>

9. Bexley unknown model. The pen is very attractive and has a similar appearance as a Parker Duofold. The filling system is what I call a "twist piston", like a Pelikan or Montblanc. The color is dark blue with thin light blue veining and it has areas of reflective blue pearl. The nib is a very smooth writing two tone Broad in 18K - .750. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.6 cm. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested. The trim is silver colored.

Price $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexB2_zpsm9cjf7ho.jpg>

<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexBOpen2_zps4rzbwbvi.jpg>

10. Bexley 10th Anniversary in green pearl and red swirl with silver colored trim. This one has a two tone Medium alloy nib. The nib is very smooth on paper. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a converter. The barrel has a blind end cap that can be unscrewed to access the converter for filling. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm. It has a fairly large diameter. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested. Did I mention the green and red material is gorgeous? I like it anyway.
Price $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexA2_zpsw1ofdvdy.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexAOpen2_zpsponha69l.jpg>

11. Bexley "Jitterbug" in Boogie Woogie Black Mosaic. These are a very small pen, capped measuring 4 inches or 10 cm. Cap posted the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.8 cm. And as they used to say "Cute as a bug's ear". I assume these would use short "International" size cartridges. There are no cartridges for the pen. The clip is a vintage Art Deco style gold colored and according to Bexley, over 70 years old. The nib is a smooth two tone stainless steel marked "M". The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested.
Price $95.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexJitterbug2_zpse8mjcn06.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexJitterbugOpen2_zpsnosr31ts.jpg>

12. 1940's - Mint Condition - Eversharp Skyline "Gold Award" set in gold filled with ringed pattern cap and barrel with leatherette covered box. This is a full size set. Both the pen and pencil have their original price stickers. The model number on both is "49Y". The pen nib is a Medium 14K. The pen appears to have been dip tested, I can see traces of ink on the underside of the nib and feed. The pencil is working. It has a sticker on the barrel that states "Use Only Eversharp Standard Lead", which is not a bad idea. The box is in very nice condition. The mark on the pen's cap lip is "1/10 14K Gold Filled", which is a thick gold layer. I have not replaced the ink sac in this pen due to the rarity of finding pens in their original state.

Price for the set $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/EverGFAwardB2_zpsptjw7ei5.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/EverGFAwardOpenB2_zpsbr0206uy.jpg>

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com