[Zosslist] I'm back ...

Richard Jarvis wordherder62 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 00:41:51 EEST 2017

Chris,

Great to hear from you via Zoss! I'm sorry you've had a round of surgeries
but I'm glad to hear you're back in the shop turning pens again. I'm sure
that feels great after being away for so long.

I've been at the hobby at a much lower level since you and I last talked to
each other. I finished the M.Div. at United Theological Seminar in Dayton,
OH, and am now serving as a licensed local pastor in the North Georgia
Conference and preparing for commissioning as an elder. So, I've gone the
path that you and I discussed a long time ago when we shared a room in LA.
That's been a LONG time ago.

Enjoy being in the shop and I hope to hear more from you.

Richard Jarvis