[Zosslist] ~FS~ 7 Mint Condition Bexley Pens

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Jul 8 13:03:48 EEST 2017

Hi all,
This is a list of the Bexley pens that I have left. These all appeared to be mint. I did a swab test with water and the first to on this list appeared to have been dip tested. All of these pens are older models, not currently in production.

These pens are ready to fill with ink and use.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. Bexley  "Submariner Grande" Black and made in 2005. The section looks to be gold filled or gold plated. The nib is a large two tone Bock/Bexley 18K - .750, marked "M", but looks like a Fine to me. The nib is very smooth on paper. Capped the pen measures 5 3/4 inches or 14.7 cm. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a cartridge. It has a roller clip.

Price $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexSubMar2_zpswwnyi8l4.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexSubMarOpen2_zpsrlgogxlc.jpg

2. Bexley made for Molteni Pen Co. "Transparente" Limited Edition No. 07 of 33. The color is transparent blue with metallic patches and specks. It has chrome trim. The nib is a smooth Broad Stub 18K - .750 two tone Bock/Bexley and looks like it would make about a .85 mm line. The converter is accessed by unscrewing the blind cap at the barrel end. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 inches or 13.5 cm. It is a fairly large diameter. This one is really a beauty! You can see the well enough through the plastic to see the internal parts.
Price $350.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexMolteni2_zpsuw0x0pix.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexMolteniOpenA2_zpsibop0tky.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexMolteniOpenB2_zpsnpajh9uf.jpg

3. Bexley "Americana" in Yellowstone. This is a large pen and capped it measures 5 3/4 inches or 14.7 cm. I think this model was regular production and I do not  know how many were produced. The cap and barrel are octagonal in shape, something like an Eversharp Doric. It is a cartridge/converter fill pen and comes with a converter. The nib is a smooth writing Medium two tone 18K - .750. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested.
Price $325.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexC2_zpsrey9enmo.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexCOpen2_zpszr3dfmof.jpg

4. Bexley "Corona" (?) The pen is very attractive and has a similar appearance as a Parker Duofold. The filling system is what I call a "twist piston", like a Pelikan or Montblanc. The color is dark blue with thin light blue veining and it has areas of reflective blue pearl. The nib is a very smooth writing two tone Broad in 18K - .750. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.6 cm. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested. The trim is silver colored.

Price $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexB2_zpsm9cjf7ho.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexBOpen2_zps4rzbwbvi.jpg

5. Bexley 10th Anniversary in green pearl and red swirl with silver colored trim. The cap and barrel have not been engraved with the particular model. This one has a two tone Medium alloy nib. The nib is very smooth on paper. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a converter. The barrel has a blind end cap that can be unscrewed to access the converter for filling. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm. It has a fairly large diameter. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested. Did I mention the green and red material is gorgeous? I like it anyway.
Price $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexA2_zpsw1ofdvdy.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexAOpen2_zpsponha69l.jpg

6. Bexley "Jitterbug" in Boogie Woogie Black Mosaic. These are a very small pen, capped measuring 4 inches or 10 cm. Cap posted the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.8 cm. And as they used to say "Cute as a bug's ear". I assume these would use short "International" size cartridges. There are no cartridges for the pen. The clip is a vintage Art Deco style gold colored and according to Bexley, over 70 years old. The nib is a smooth two tone stainless steel marked "M". The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested.
Price $95.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexJitterbug2_zpse8mjcn06.jpg

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexJitterbugOpen2_zpsnosr31ts.jpg

7. Bexley "Mult-Max" set in blue pearl and black with original tin and instruction card. Also included in the tin are two ball point refills (which are working), yellow, green and red highlighter leads, three graphite leads and a lead sharpener. How does it work? There is a button on top that grips either leads or the ball point refills. You press the button to open the gripper jaws and release the lead or BP's and release the button to grip them. You can store a lead inside of the pen, when not in use. The set is in Mint Condition.

Price $75.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/BexMultiBlue2_zpsb27j6vqg.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com