[Zosslist] The new Trademark book is in and available!

Jonathan Veley jveley at jonathanveley.com
Thu Jul 20 15:57:53 EEST 2017

Hello all,

I'm excited to announce that American Writing Instrument Trademarks 1870-1953 arrived earlier this week, and Donning Publishing did an even nicer job than I expected!  I've updated my website to include pictures of the actual book and the DVD with trademark registration certificates which is included here:

http://www.legendaryleadcompany.com/store/c2/Books_by_Jonathan_Veley.html

[http://www.legendaryleadcompany.com/uploads/7/2/7/3/72738107/s146234308810343634_p88_i5_w640.jpeg]<http://www.legendaryleadcompany.com/store/c2/Books_by_Jonathan_Veley.html>

Books by Jonathan Veley - LEGENDARY LEAD COMPANY<http://www.legendaryleadcompany.com/store/c2/Books_by_Jonathan_Veley.html>
www.legendaryleadcompany.com
Pencil lead for vintage, antique and modern mechanical pencils

and, for those who prefer the security of buying through eBay, I've listed the book there, as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142451534798?

[http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/142451534798-0-1/s-l1000.jpg]<http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142451534798?>

NEW BOOK American Writing Instrument Trademarks 1870-1953 | eBay<http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/142451534798?>
www.ebay.com
American Writing Instrument Trademarks 1870-1953 details more than 2,200 writing instrument trademarks filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office between 1870, when the first federal trademark law was enacted, and 1953. | eBay!

Domestic shipping is a little cheaper through my website, at a flat $3.60 for your entire order.  The ebay listing reflects actual shipping cost for the book only via media mail.

Jon