[Zosslist] This weeks Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Jul 21 12:18:54 EEST 2017

Hi Zosser's, I have 66 really nice pens up on eBay auction this week
ending Sunday night.  This week I concentrated on really nice 3rd tier
pens.  Some of these are really interesting, beautiful and well worth a
look.  I love the very colorful Underwood, the beautiful Congress
bulb-filler, Person koi color Japanese aerometric, stunning Arnold green
marble and a really nice oversize Avon with chased nickel overlay.   90%
of Avon pens I see are badly worn or corroded but this one is super
clean and is oversize.  I love the Cardinal with clear "demonstrator"
section too.

I also have a very nice Eversharp Equipoised and a really good deal on a
Waterman 55 BCHR with no clip.  Much more as well.  Here are the
auctions. http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

I also just received a giant Levenger True Writer close-out. Many of the
colors have not been available in over 10 years and are scarce now.  I
have FP's, BP' and RB's.  If you see a color FP you like and I do not
have it listed in the nib you want let me know and I can swap nibs.  I
have only fine, medium and broad nibs.  If you want to buy from me
directly, not on eBay, email me and I'll give you a 10% discount.  Here
are the Levenger.

http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/Levenger-Pens-/_i.html?_fsub=7466383015

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net