[Zosslist] ~FS~ 5 Vintage 1 Mod. - Morrison's - '92 Duofold - 4 Eversharps ZL

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Jul 21 14:01:55 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

Pen #1. circa 1926 Morrison's gold filled filigree overlay set, with original box. The only damage I found on the set is an area that looks dull on the lower part of the pencil, which you can see most all of the area in the photos, it may be damaged plating. The plating in that area has an odd appearance under magnification. The plating on the pen appear to be near perfect. The set looks as though it was used very little. The pencil mechanism is working smoothly. The nib is a Semi-Flexible 14K. I have not replaced the ink sac, but I can replace it on request. The box has about six small flakes missing from the surface of the leatherette covering. I think the model of the pen is a number 41. The pen is similar in size to a Waterman's No. 52. Capped the pen measures 5 1/16 inches or 13 cm.
Price for the set $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/MorrisonFiligSetIB2_zpsfv4qe8kw.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/MorrisonFiligSet2_zpso13iuksq.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/MorrisonFiligSetBox2_zpsbcqu4qjh.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/MorrisonFiligSetWr2_zps5ijydayd.jpg>

2. circa 1992 Parker Duofold "International" fountain pen in blue pearl. The pen uses either converter or cartridges. It comes with a converter. I do not have a box or papers for it. There is no damage to report. The nib is a very smooth wet writing Medium two tone 18K - .750. The Duofold International model is the smaller diameter of the two sizes that were made. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.0 cm. The pen has been filled, but it appears to be in Near Mint condition.
Price $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/PkrDuoIntlBlue2_zpsggbpudpk.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/PkrDuoIntlBlueOpen2_zpsmyv5bozo.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/PkrDuoIntlBlueWr2_zpsylgg95rh.jpg>

3. circa 1940 Eversharp Doric fountain pen in Black. This is a fairly long lever fill pen, with the double check mark seal inlaid toward the top of the cap. The clip has some thin lines of brassing on the high edges, but no other brassing that I can see. There are some .5 to 1 mm cracks around the cap lip, which is very common for these Dorics with the circular flute around the edge of the cap. I did not do the restoration work on this pen. It has a fairly nice polish and no major scratches. The nib is a bit unusual and I don't know if it was original to this pen. The pen was made in the U.S.A., but the nib is marked Wahl, 2, 18K and has a hallmark that I do not recognize, it looks like a "L" and maybe three boats with sails, inside of an ellipse. The nib is a smooth Flexible Extra Fine or Fine and it is a very wet writer (see writing sample photo). Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm.

Price $195.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricBlk2_zpsrxlcnxpa.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricBlkOpen2_zps3i28xbks.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricBlkWr2_zpskhem1hxb.jpg>

4. circa 1943 Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen and pencil set, in dark blue with silver and red striped caps. The pen clip has a bit of brassing starting on the edges and corners of the tip. There is no other damage on either piece that I can see. Both pen and pencil have a nice polish. The pencil is the standard Eversharp push button propel type and is working well. The nib in the pen is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 inches or 13.5 cm.

Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WESkySetBlueRed2_zpsjzdthaix.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WESkySetBlueRedOpen2_zps9mlicewm.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WESkySetBlueRedWr2_zps4bgrghsj.jpg>

5. circa 1939 Eversharp Doric fountain pen and pencil set in silver web pattern with silver colored trim. This set is a shorter model with clips mounted towards the tops of the caps. The pen is a lever fill and the pencil is twist propel/repel. The pencil is operating smoothly. The pen and pencil both have a few light scratches here and there from normal use. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 11/16 inches or 11.9 cm.

Price for the set $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricSilver2_zps16ljc19c.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricSilverOpen2_zpsbckbpb9c.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricSilverWr2_zpsktppx5kx.jpg>

6. 1940's Eversharp Skyline fountain pen and pencil set in blue "moire" with gold filled dome and click button. I am calling this a set, but the pencil is the short model and the pen is the full length model. Also, the pencil is lighter blue than the pen. Were they sold together as a set? It is possible, because sometimes sets were sold with the wrong size of pencil. The plastic on the pen is in very similar condition to the pencil. I did not polish the set and they have typical scratches from normal use. I can polish them for no extra charge, if you request it. The cone on the pencil has some patina that looks like tarnish and not brassing. There is brassing on the tips of the corners of both clips. The pencil is the standard Eversharp push button propel type and it is working well. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 or 13.5 cm. The set appears to have had some obvious use, but not a lot.
Price for the set $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WESkySetBlueMoire2_zpscvjibxco.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WESkySetBlueMoireOpen2_zpsxi0tggmp.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WESkySetBlueMoireWr2_zpsfwvegsl8.jpg>

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com