[Zosslist] Next week at Bertram's Inkwell

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 21:26:50 EEST 2017

Dear Zoss Readers and Friends,
Next week in Rockvell, at Bertram's Inkwell, I will be showing vintage pens--some first tier, and some third tier.   It's summer, and maybe there are other commitments, but do drop in.  To make it a little more enticing, here's what I'm going to do;         All Sheaffer pens on sale at 15% off their marked price         All sets at 10% off their marked price
        All third tier pens at 20% off their marked price (that is:  Cardinal, Champion, Wearever, etc.)
Hope to see many of you,
Dave SilberNoyesville Pens