[Zosslist] FS - Oversize Sheaffer Balance Set, Golden Pearl, c. 1936

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Thu Jul 27 20:39:57 EEST 2017

I'm not sure if that is the case or not. I don't know if you have to be
a member of facebook to view images. We also have an Instagram page and
I think you can see that anonymously, but again I think you have to be a
member to post.

I'm just not sure, since I have long since given up the illusion of
proivacy on the internet and I join these things rather promiscuously.