[Zosslist] ~FS~ Eversharp Skyline Yellow Cab Fountain Pen

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Jul 29 13:14:23 EEST 2017

Hi all, I have an Eversharp Skyline Yellow Cab fountain pen for sale. These were made in the mid-1990's. The pen is in mint condition and boxed. The only thing missing is the yellow taxi cab model car. I have seen others offered that were missing the model car. I suspect that kids small and large may have been the culprits.

The pen is similar in length to an original standard size 1940's Eversharp Skyline, but about 1/8 inch longer. It has a converter filler and the converter knob is accessed by removing a blind cap. I am not positive that ink cartridges can be used with these, I do not know how it would be possible to remove an ink cartridge once it was used up. The nib is a 14K - .585 Medium. The nib has the double check mark seal logo and is also marked Skyline, with the gold content and tip width and a fancy scroll work border around the outer edges of the nib. You know that scroll work makes modern pens write much better!

The original price for the Yellow Cab was $250.00 USD and I am pricing this one at $175.00
Here are a couple of shots of the pen and box. Tip - Never take a photo of a yellow pen on a yellow box!

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4322/35411901253_393983b885_z.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4306/35411901393_1f53df2e27_c.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com