[Zosslist] FS - Oversize Sheaffer Balance Set, Golden Pearl, c. 1936

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sun Jul 30 23:07:38 EEST 2017

Here is a place you can upload pictures, without registering, and they
will give you a URL and people can view the picture without
registering and it's totally free.

http://imgur.com

Here's one photo I uploaded anonymously, view it anonymously.
http://imgur.com/a/Np9ub

It's my OMAS Brown ARCO with 14k flex nib and writing sample.

Best to all,
David