[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Sheaffer's - Morrison's - Parker - Waterman's

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Aug 4 06:53:14 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.
I am testing yet another image hosting site, Imgur, and it seems to be easier to use than the last one I tried.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

Pen #1. 1934 Sheaffer's oversize Balance pen in Ebonized Pearl. I believe this is the earliest version of this model, by the style of the comb feed, the clip and the somewhat longer taper on the barrel end. There is no brassing on the trim of this pen, but the cap band has a couple of slight bump marks. The  My photos do not do this pen justice. The nib is a very smooth writing Extra Fine two tone 14K. The pen is a lever fill. Capped it measures 5 1/2 inches or 14.0 cm. The overall condition is excellent.
Price $450.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/MCpAK0g.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CLMJcLP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RDR33r8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4oX74J2.jpg

2. circa 1927 Waterman's 52V in red and black "wood grain" hard rubber. The style and placement of the clip are indicators of when this pen was made. Higher placement of the clip would be later production. There is a speck of brassing starting on either side of the clip ball and the top edge of the cap band has a very thin line of brassing. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.1 cm.

Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/ovDZe1n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uDwq8He.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RweMuST.jpg

3. 1940's Morrison's "Patriot" in gray. This version is a plainer than you might expect and lacks the slanted top and branch of service emblem. The pen appears to be in mint condition. I test filled it with water and it is working and I found no trace of ink. The nib is 14K and appears to be about a Fine. It is a fairly large pen, slightly smaller in diameter and shorter than a Sheaffer's flat top. It is a syringe filler, see photo with cap and barrel off. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. One thing I noticed on the barrel imprint is that part of the imprint reads C.P. $6.00 SET. I assume C.P. would mean customer price for a pen and pencil set. The pen has scratches here and there, but overall it has a nice finish that has survived well over the last 70 plus years.

Price $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/l0i8rPP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2S6avfn.jpg

4. circa 1935 - '36 Sheaffer's Lifetime White Dot short model flat top fountain pen in jade green. The only damage I noticed is a bit of brassing on either side of the clip tip and a couple of slight shallow bump marks on the cap band. There is some discoloration around the cap in the area of the lower part of the clip. For those who like very fine nibs, this nib appears to be about an XX-Fine 14K Lifetime. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/VxWnjr0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/13Z7hvb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ePj6JtV.jpg

5. 1942 Parker Duofold in red, silver and black stripes. This one is the button fill type (it has a typical Parker brass button under the blind cap). I do not know the exact model name. The barrel imprint has some wear, but it is all legible. The cap band has some brassing around the bottom edge. This is a fairly long and slender pen. Capped it measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.0 cm. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine or Medium 14K with some flex.

Price $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/yZJRrM4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zUD0gAJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RLyKswF.jpg

6. 1940 Parker Duofold aka "DuoVac" pen and pencil set in green, brown and black stripes. The pen is a Vacumatic fill with an aluminum "Speedline" filler. Neither the pen or pencil have brassing on the trim. The date codes match on the pen and pencil. The pencil is working properly and has lead. The nib in the pen is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 or 13.2 cm and slender in diameter. The overall condition is Excellent.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/i71owQ5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jeGEuvP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fecqhuP.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com