[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Fri Aug 4 12:43:35 EEST 2017

Hi Zosser's,

I have 82 pen auctions running this week on eBay.  They end Sunday
evening.  Several Cross Townsend and Pinnacle fountain pens from a
collection I bought.  Includes some limited editions.  Also several new
Platinum, Sailor and Pilot fountain pens and several Esterbrook fountain
pens including early J transitionals with striped cap jewel.  There is
also several Sheaffer tuckaway sets, pens and pencils and a good
selection of other vintage pens.  Last I started a $625.00 S.T. Dupont
Blason ballpoint at $1.00.

Take a look at everything here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB