[Zosslist] (no subject)

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sun Aug 6 04:53:29 EEST 2017

Hi all,
I have four Bexley fountain pens listed on eBay this week, that will end Sunday evening. These pens are all discontinued models made, I think, in the mid-2000's. They are all mint condition, except for one that appeared to have been dip tested. There are no boxes or papers. Three of the pens have nibs marked M, for medium and one has a broad nib. There are no other examples of any of these four discontinued models, except for one Corona in a different color than the one I am offering.

If you are interested, please take a look. If you have any questions just give me a shout soon at: michael at northwestpenworks.com

https://www.ebay.com/sch/northwestpenworks/m.html

Have a good week out there!
Michael