[Zosslist] My best find from the DC Show

Jonathan Veley jveley at jonathanveley.com
Wed Aug 9 14:22:04 EEST 2017

Today at Leadhead's, I'm featuring an amazing find I got from Dan Reppert -- a 14k Sheaffer Masterpiece pencil with Craig Sheaffer's facsimile signature, mounted on a cardboard presentation blotter signed by Sheaffer himself ... to "Edd Dawson."

I found out who Edd Dawson was, and it confirmed that this piece was a personal gift of Sheaffer's own pencil.

http://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2017/08/craig-sheaffers-gift-to-edd-dawson.html

[https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TuQVATVUNkU/WYp4t7zWIBI/AAAAAAAAIjU/d0BzUS9WDDcS1UEtKz9ud2ToonUJR9cnwCLcBGAs/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/Sheaffer5-7-01.jpg]<http://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2017/08/craig-sheaffers-gift-to-edd-dawson.html>

Craig Sheaffer's Gift to Edd Dawson<http://leadheadpencils.blogspot.com/2017/08/craig-sheaffers-gift-to-edd-dawson.html>
leadheadpencils.blogspot.com
For years I’ve called my collection the “museum,” tongue firmly planted in cheek.  However, there are times when objects force me to realize...