[Zosslist] My Bounty from the DC Show

Rick Propas rickpropas at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 18:29:02 EEST 2017

I don't usually post my pen show finds, mostly because what I get at
shows is not all that notable, mostly inventory for the website. But
alongside the usual stuff, DC yielded up some special things for me.

  I've posted images on our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/420025911729854/

The first is a new old stock oversize Williamson set, mint in the box. I
have two other oversize Williamsons but never have I seen a pencil or a
box. Pretty cool, at least for me.

  I've done the restoration, it never seems to have had a sac(?) and
have carried it. Like so many pens of its kind from the era it has a
corporate imprint, from Snia Viscosa, a shipping and textile firm that
existed from 1917 to 2010.

The second is equally special, a mint in the box, Parker 75 Regency set,
more commonly known as the Rainbow. Once, long ago, I barely missed out
on a similar set in the wild and then got a used set at the Chicago pen
auction. Now I have this, flawless. Now, dare I ink and use it?????