[Zosslist] This week's pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Thu Aug 10 12:17:43 EEST 2017

Hi Zosser's,

As usual I have some pretty cool pens and pencils on eBay auction this
week and ending Sunday evening.  62 auctions this week. Several new and
used Cross Townsend fountain pens.  Beautiful Waterman's 56 red ripple
hard rubber.  Stunning Waterman's Patrician Nacre set in box and made in
Canada.  New $295.00 Delta Dolce Vita Masterpiece BP started at $1.00
and still really cheap.  Montblanc Hemingway LE BP.  Also a bunch of
mostly third tier but interesting and colorful fountain pens and
pencils.  All are working and ready to write.  Last, an excellent new
Karas Kustoms Ink rollerball pen in box.  Check them all out at

http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Have a great weekend.  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net