[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Eversharp Fountain Pens and Sets

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sat Aug 19 13:11:03 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen and pencil set in green moiré. I did not polish this set, so it has some light scratches here and there. The only brassing I found is a thin line starting on one edge of the lever. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5  5/16 inches or 13.5 cm. The pencil mechanism is working well and has no plating loss or other damage. The overall condition of the set is Excellent.
Price $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/BWenCoH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/odd5VMh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VJpCUis.jpg

2. 1940's Eversharp Skyline short model fountain pen in silver moiré. The clip has brassing along the edges and the lever has some brassing on the end opposite the tab. I did not polish the pen, so it has some scratches from normal use. The finish was shiny enough that I did not notice that it had not been polished. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 13/16 inches or 12.2 cm.

Price $95.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/PQeHpwT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/u2h0aMW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/31FkYJS.jpg

3. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in burgundy. The lever has some brassing along the edges and the clip has a bump mark towards the tip. This one has a nice polish. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine or Med. 14K, with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 or 13.2 cm
Price $99.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/YwHZPOA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yqpA1qU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OhnG9q4.jpg

4. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size fountain pen in green with gold and green striped cap. The clip has a bit brassing along the edges on top, where it crosses the dome and a bit of brassing on one edge of the lever. It also has a bump mark towards the tip of the clip. The pen has a nice polish. I noticed some variation in ink flow on the writing sample, but I will adjust the nib and fix the ink flow. The nib is a smooth writing Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5  5/16 inches or 13.5 cm.
Price $110.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/sua44vX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Lj7gKLT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B4iX8jf.jpg

5. circa 1939 Eversharp Doric fountain pen and pencil set in silver web pattern with silver colored trim. This set is a shorter model with clips mounted towards the tops of the caps. The pen is a lever fill and the pencil is twist propel/repel. The pencil is operating smoothly. The pen and pencil both have a few light scratches here and there from normal use. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 11/16 inches or 11.9 cm.

Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricSilver2_zps16ljc19c.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricSilverOpen2_zpsbckbpb9c.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricSilverWr2_zpsktppx5kx.jpg>

6. circa 1940 Eversharp Doric fountain pen in Black. This is a fairly long lever fill pen, with the double check mark seal inlaid toward the top of the cap. The clip has some thin lines of brassing on the high edges, but no other brassing that I can see. There are some .5 to 1 mm cracks around the cap lip, which is very common for these Dorics with the circular flute around the edge of the cap. I did not do the restoration work on this pen. It has a fairly nice polish and no major scratches. The nib is a bit unusual and I don't know if it was original to this pen. The pen was made in the U.S.A., but the nib is marked Wahl, 2, 18K and has a hallmark that I do not recognize, it looks like a "L" and maybe three boats with sails, inside of an ellipse. The nib is a smooth Flexible Extra Fine or Fine and it is a very wet writer (see writing sample photo). Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm.

Price reduced to $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricBlk2_zpsrxlcnxpa.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricBlkOpen2_zps3i28xbks.jpg>
<http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc361/MacPenz/WEDoricBlkWr2_zpskhem1hxb.jpg>

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com