[Zosslist] Mashed Platinum Pen Cartridge/Converter Gripping Section Piece.

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Mon Aug 21 07:41:39 EEST 2017

Mashed Platinum Pen Cartridge/Converter Gripping Section Piece.

The feed on Platinum pens fits into a very small hole in the center.  Some
idiot (me) took a thick metal rod and gave the feed a good thump to remove
the feed.  The problem is that Platinun feeds end with that tiny rod in the
center of a plastic piece which does not come apart.

Now the converter won't fit because the rod widened the converter to feed
piece.  If I could scrape the sides of this piece, it would fit again.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

David