[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Aug 23 12:39:24 EEST 2017

Hi Zosser's, I have 76 pen auctions on eBay this week that end Sunday
night and it's looking like a slow Hot August Week.  August is always
slow.  So there are some great deals.  I even started a Delta Driedel
BP, a Delta Dolce Vita masterpiece pencil, and an exceptional brand new
$300.00 S.T. Dupont wallet at $1.00 and all three are still under
$3.00!!  Yikes!

Also this week, a really nice mix of pens and pencils from Parker,
Waterman, Eversharp, Sheaffer, J. Harris (I love this pen!), several
third tier brands, plus Ferrari, Tombow, Cross, Wahl-Oxford, and much
more.  A couple of special items of note are a wonderful Canadian
Waterman's Patrician set in Nacre, a very nice folk art inkwell from
Argentina made in 1932, a bright red oversize Arnold, and an exceptional
Montblanc 144R burgundy fountain pen.  Also a wonderful Waterman's #5 in
box in black celluloid with purple nib and purple dot on end of body.
Great stuff during a slow August week.  Check them all out at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net