[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage FP's - Waterman's - Parker - Sheaffer's

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Aug 25 12:48:27 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored inside and outside and are
ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.

#1. circa 1929 Parker "True Blue", long version, fountain pen. The pen
shows it's age by the discoloration in the barrel. The cap is actually
very decent. The clip has typical brassing across the ball on the tip.
The black hard rubber cap and barrel ends have mild discoloration. I
only did a cursory polish on the plastic, so the cap and barrel have
some micro scratches. The nib is a Vacumatic arrow replacement, with a
spear feed (as I received it) and is a very smooth writing Fine 14K
with a nice dark, wet ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches
or 13.4 cm. Would I put this pen in my shirt pocket? Heck yeah, it has
been in my collection for several years.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/N28GN6b.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eoXRE0D.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XHAX89S.jpg

2. circa 1929 Sheaffer's oversize Lifetime White Dot Balance set. The
only thing I can see on the pen or pencil that could be considered as
damage, is a thin line of brassing across the clip ball and the pen
barrel has moderate discoloration and a small spot of discoloration on
the cap. The pen has the name "L.E. Young" imprinted on the pen, in
small block letters. There is no name imprint on the pencil. The
barrel imprint on the pen is deep. This is a very early 1929 set, marked
"Pat'd - Patent Pending" They were produced before the patent was
awarded to the W.A. Sheaffer's Co. The pencil is working well and has
extra leads. The nib is a very smooth writing Fine 14K. The overall
condition of the set is Excellent.

Price further reduced to $265.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/jWr9wDk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jRZMDV3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hZFAOSn.jpg

3. 1929 or '30 Waterman's No. 94 in silver pearl with red. The
cap has a repaired crack that runs from the cap lip and above the
band. I chemically welded it, which seems to hold better than when
cyanoacrylate or epoxy are used. If you post your pen caps on the
barrel end, this pen is probably not for you. The clip has a some very
small pits in the plating around the top edge of the clip. I think
this is likely the earliest version of this cap as it has a riveted
clip and plain cap band. The later ones had different clip and a
decorative cap band. The nib is a smooth Flexible about a Medium 14K,
with a bit of stubbish effect. It is a wet writer and lays down a dark
line. The cap end has the typical five steps. The 94's are a bit
larger in diameter than the 92's. Capped the pen measures 5 inches or
12.8 cm.

Price further reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/sk1gb0u.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kCNnlDj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zo0sxip.jpg

4. circa 1941 Sheaffer's "Vigilant" (?) standard size, with "over the
top military clip", in Carmine Red. There is no damage to report on
this pen. The clear barrel segments are very nice with little or no
discoloration. This is one is a wire/rod plunger filler and the
filling system has been restored and the pen fills well. The nib is a
smooth Extra Fine two tone 14K and is up-swept towards the tip. Capped
the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 13.3 cm. The condition is Excellent
plus.

Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/yvcJ1cB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eTIJ4a9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q0kS4YC.jpg

5. circa 1927 Waterman's 52V in red and black "wood grain" hard rubber. The style and placement of the clip are indicators of when this pen was made. Higher placement of the clip and a narrower clip would be later production. There is a speck of brassing starting on either side of the clip ball and the top edge of the cap band has a very thin line of brassing. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.1 cm.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/ovDZe1n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uDwq8He.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RweMuST.jpg

6. circa 1935 - '36 Sheaffer's Lifetime White Dot short model flat top fountain pen in jade green. The only damage I noticed is a bit of brassing on either side of the clip tip and a couple of slight shallow bump marks on the cap band. There is some discoloration around the cap in the area of the lower part of the clip. For those who like very fine nibs, this nib appears to be about an XX-Fine 14K Lifetime. Capped the pen measures 4 1/2 inches or 11.5 cm.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
http://i.imgur.com/VxWnjr0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/13Z7hvb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ePj6JtV.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com