[Zosslist] FS: New, boxed Montblanc 147 Traveller

Christopher Paulsen Christopher.Paulsen at wicourts.gov
Wed Aug 30 18:17:33 EEST 2017

Greetings, Everyone:

I recently bought a Montblanc MB147 at a boutique (paying the full
retail of $800), because I always liked the concept of the "traveller"
with it's rich, leather case and storage for six spare cartridges.  I
also had grandiose plans of taking trips to exotic locales with this pen
in tow -- but I'm a homebody!  Also, my preference is to fill my pens
from the too-many bottles I have, and this pen is strictly a cartridge
filler with its blind cap tray holding two cartridges.  Details about
the pen:

This is a bona fide Montblanc, purchased at a Montblanc boutique in a
Chicago suburb.  The 147 is a Legrand size Meisterstuck.  Its gleaming
precious black resin, when held before a strong light, appears as a
deep, deep red.  The 14K two-tone nib is a medium and very smooth.  The
cap ring reads, "Montblanc-Meisterstuck-Pix".  I questioned the
salesperson about this (my older 146 has the "146" on the cap ring) and
she said that the new pens have moved the "Pix" from inside the clip to
the cap ring to thwart the latest attempts at counterfeiting pens.
Maybe many of you are aware of that, but that was news to me.

I'm selling the pen as I bought it, with the booklet, inner and outer
box, cloth pouch and, of course, the pen and the leather case.  Asking
$550, shipping included.  Please feel free to ask me any questions or
for more photos.  Thank you for your interest!

Best Wishes,
Chris
http://i.imgur.com/ntMIkRI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EwhIj5U.jpg