[Zosslist] For Sale: Montblanc 149 Fountain Pen for Sale

James Knight jimknight2015 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 04:49:10 EEST 2017

Zossers, If interested I have a Montblanc 149 Fountain pen for sale. Nib is
a 14kt fine point.  The pen is in very good condition.  Links to various
photos are below. There are no cracks or splits. Cap does have a scuff mark
that I have a close up of which can be seen in third link below.  Normal
use marks on the barrel.

Piston filler works fine and is nice and smooth.  After my last ink fill I
flushed and cleaned the pen and removed the piston filler with a specially
designed tool to do so and lubricated the piston with silicone grease for
piston filler pens.

Comes with to the original Montblanc box.  Please note I only ship within
the U.S. Price is  $350 which includes careful packing, shipping and
insurance.  I accept payment by check, money order or Paypal.

Glad to answer any questions.

Links to photos:

https://i.imgur.com/IuIw15Gl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FnwQEWVl.jpg