[Zosslist] FS: Reduced -- Montblanc 147 "Traveller", New in Box

Saul Goldberg saulgoldie at verizon.net
Tue Sep 5 19:49:45 EEST 2017

Speaking of counterfeits...I have seen a handful on ebay recently. To anyone who "knows" they are pretty obvious--ridiculously low prices, features that are not the right material, or shape or size, etc. And they are all from China. But people were bidding on them.

Should I be willing to navigate through all the levels and layers, do you think ebay would want to get involved?

Saul Goldberg
saulgoldie at verizon.net