[Zosslist] This week's pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Wed Sep 6 13:57:31 EEST 2017

Hi Zossers, I have 45 pen auctions running this week on eBay. They end
Sunday night.  Several Cross Townsend fountain pens. Also some useful
empty pen boxes including Parker 51 boxes. Really nice BCHR Paul E. Wirt
with the label still on it, Waterman 32 in black celluloid, Conklin
Endura orange hard rubber ringtop, Waterman Taperite with an open nib
and a really cool 1932 folk art inkwell from Argentina.  But the coolest
pen by far is a really nice Diamond Metal plunger filler.  This is not
your simple 3rd tier plunger filler.  This is a much better pen that has
some good engineering and is high quality.  First one of these I have
ever seen.  Check it out.  You can see all the listing at:

http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Have a great week!  Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net