[Zosslist] Pelikan Hub Reminder

Thomas Baley tom at thepenman.net
Wed Sep 6 18:51:16 EEST 2017

This may be a duplicate because I am using several lists to send this out.

The annual Raleigh Pelikan Hub will be Friday, September 22, 2017, at 7:00
PM, at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 1737 Hillandale Rd, Durham, NC 27705.
http://www.stlukesdurham.org/

All are welcome. The registration date has passed, but please come anyway.
There will be small gifts from Pelikan for those who registered and if
there is any excess, they will be given out on a first-come-first-served
basis.

You do not need to bring anything but yourself. If you want to bring pens,
paper, ink, or any other pen paraphernalia, please feel free.

A group of us will meet for dinner at the Blue Onion
http://www.myblueonion.com/food-menu/ restaurant just across the I-85
overpass from the church at 05:30 PM. We did that last year and enjoyed the
food. Please feel free to join us there.

--
Thomas R. Baley
The Pen Man
tom at thepenman.net