[Zosslist] ~FS~ Vintage Eversharp FP's and Discontinued Bexleys

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Sep 15 12:38:02 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1943 Skyline standard size set in black. The pen has a gold filled dome and the set has wide cap bands. The pencil has the original paper price band, stating "NO. J177 $5.00 - Use Eversharp Std. Lead". The pen has been used and has a new ink sac. The mechanism in the pencil is working well. The nib is a very smooth writing Medium 14K with generous ink flow and it has some flexibility. It will make up to about a 1.5 mm line, when pressure is applied. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.5 cm. This is a classy looking set and the nib in this one is really wonderful. The pen clip appears to have a bit of brassing along one edge. The pen's dome is perfect.

Price reduced to $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4315/35411901483_f9ea81649b_b.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4300/35411901643_019a84131f_b.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4305/35413468863_d6e8970c44_m.jpg

2. Bexley "Corona" (?) The pen is very attractive and has a similar appearance as a Parker Duofold. The filling system is what I call a "twist piston", like a Pelikan or Montblanc. The color is dark blue with thin light blue veining and it has areas of reflective blue pearl. The nib is a very smooth writing two tone Broad in 18K - .750. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.6 cm. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested. The trim is silver colored.

Price further reduced to $225.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/71uRvDw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9Zsnp4R.jpg

3. circa 1939 Doric set in "Gray Oyster". Hey! Eversharp chose that color name, not me! The color is quite unusual and I had never seen Dorics this color before. It is black veined with silver pearl, somewhat of reminiscent of reverse cracked ice used by Conway Stewart. The only other Eversharp I have seen in this color is the long, slender, square "stenographer's" pens. The pen is a short model and the pencil is a standard length. The clip and band on the pen have a bit of brassing. The lever was thinly plated and most of the plating is gone, leaving it silver colored. The trim on the pencil looks good. Capped the pen measures 4 5/16 inches or 11.2 cm. The nib on the pen is an Extra Fine 14K. It is a good looking set, mismatched as it is. The set has micro scratches and a few light scratches from typical use.

Price for the set $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/kA0Fnjc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bwKMB4o.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vc4Akcy.jpg

4. circa 1953 Eversharp No. 723 Ventura (burp) pen in sterling silver, mint condition with paper price band. The price band has wear, but it is mostly legible. I have not polished the pen, so it does have some spots of tarnish and micro scratches, from rolling around for the last 64 years. The nib looks to be an Extra Fine 14K. It has an Aerometric style filler and the ink sac is intact. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.1 cm.

Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/wQGCSeP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5AEZwSI.jpg

5. circa 1939 Eversharp Doric fountain pen and pencil set in silver web pattern with silver colored trim. This set is a shorter model with clips mounted towards the tops of the caps. The pen is a lever fill and the pencil is twist propel/repel. The pencil is operating smoothly. The pen and pencil both have a few light scratches here and there from normal use. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 4 11/16 inches or 11.9 cm.

Price reduced to $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

http://i.imgur.com/pHMdS15.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1YBwKAV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BbZwNqQ.jpg

6. Bexley 10th Anniversary in green pearl and red swirl with silver colored trim. The cap and barrel have not been engraved with the particular model. With some help, I determined that this pen was a prototype, as it is missing the normal laser engraving and it has a blind cap to access the converter. The regular production models do not have a blind cap. This one has a two tone Medium alloy nib. The nib is very smooth on paper. It is a cartridge/converter fill and comes with a converter. The barrel has a blind end cap that can be unscrewed to access the converter for filling. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm. It has a fairly large diameter. The pen appears to never have been filled or dip tested. Did I mention the green and red material is gorgeous? I like it anyway.
Price reduced to $250.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/PVXmGvr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2xgOCwr.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com