[Zosslist] Fwd: Eric Fonville quoted...

woodingham at aol.com woodingham at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 04:04:04 EEST 2017

Oops, I sent this to the wrong address.

Sorry.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: woodingham <woodingham at aol.com>
To: pens <pens at zoss.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 21, 2017 7:48 pm
Subject: Eric Fonville quoted...

in an article about a sad situation:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2017/09/21/bejeweled-pen-fiat-chrysler-executive/105833906/

Hi Everyone.

Eric is President of the Michigan Pen Collectors.

The article involves a couple of limited edition pens that a Chrysler Exec indicted by the Feds for corruption bought for over $35K per pen.

****

On a happier note, the MPC will host our annual Pen Show in November. I believe it is set for the week after the Columbus Show, which will make it the last show of the calendar year.

It would be great to see you there!  Bring your treasures from Columbus (smiles).

Alan