[Zosslist] Zosslist Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5

woodingham at aol.com woodingham at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 19:31:04 EEST 2017

Everyone:

Yikes, my memory failed me!! Of course Lih-Tah is right (he'll be running the show, if memory serves...but it's <my> memory, so I may be wrong).

Please note Lih-Tah did <not> dispute my hope that <you... as in you the reader> would be at the show.  I think it's a wonderful show.

Chastened because of my error, but looking forward to the Michigan show... November 17-18.  Message Lih-Tah at lwong at cmsconnect.com to reserve a table, or for further information. I must admit that "hearing" from Jim Mamoulides is a wonderful downstream reward for making such a dumb mistake.

Alan