[Zosslist] Zosslist Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5

David Silber noyesville at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 22:56:42 EEST 2017

 The Iocobelli scandal made me think of one about twenty years ago.  Don't know the names involved, but a very rich collector hired someone to buy high-end pens for him, and the agent colluded with someone else to jack the prices up at auctions--where the pens came up for sale.  Anyone know the whole story?
Li-Tah, I'm trying to work out being there.  More later.  Dave