[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Fountain Pens Eversharp & Waterman's +

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Fri Sep 29 12:59:28 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. circa 1928 Waterman's No. 54 red Ripple set with hard shell box. The pencil in this set is an oversize No. 0725. Sometimes buyers opted to buy the oversize pencil instead of the smaller diameter pencil for their set. There is brassing on the clip ball and a line of brassing around top and back of the pen's cap band on the top edge of the band. The name "Frank Searle" is imprinted on the pen barrel and the pencil has no names or initials on it. The Waterman's barrel imprint is deep and the barrel end imprint has some wear from posting the cap, but it is all legible. The pen and pencil have only slight oxidation (discoloration). The clam shell pen box is in very nice condition. The nib in the pen is a very smooth writing fat Fine or Medium "Manifold". The pencil mechanism is working well and feels like it has had little use. There is no brassing on the pencil's trim. It's a beautiful set and if you are not a fan flexible nibs, this might be a great set for you. In my writing sample I mistakenly stated the pen to be a #52, it is in fact a 54.

Price further reduced to $245.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
https://i.imgur.com/Ug2FDgH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cmPg2Lg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hdKTxie.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/F7fzXLG.jpg

2. circa 1953 Eversharp No. 723 Ventura (burp) pen in sterling silver, mint condition with paper price band. The price band has wear, but it is mostly legible. I have not polished the pen, so it does have some spots of tarnish and micro scratches, from rolling around for the last 64 years. The nib looks to be an Extra Fine 14K. It has an Aerometric style filler and the ink sac is intact. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.1 cm.

Price reduced further to $125.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/wQGCSeP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5AEZwSI.jpg

3. Teens or 20's Waterman's 452 1/2V fountain pen hand engraved vine pattern in sterling silver. This particular model has a double cap, which I have seen incorrectly called a "Thimble Cap" and a "Telescoping" cap. I am not sure what Waterman's name for this model was, but it may have been the latter. The outer top cap is slip fit over the cap that threads onto the barrel. It was a way of removing the pen from a chain, watch chain or ribbon without unhooking the pen for use. The pen has wear on the engraving and the lined lower end cover. The lever is also hand engraved. There is one dent on the LEC that is about 2mm across and one tiny bump mark. The indicia is very nicely engraved with, I think, the initials are "EMK". The nib is a smooth flexible Extra Fine 14K, that makes up to about 1.75 mm line. It is a wet writer. Capped the pen measures 3 1/2 inches or 9.1 cm. This is a scarce Waterman's model and even more scarce in the hand engraved vine pattern.
Price reduced to $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/IdJZn3Q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H71hTT4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/f3Z5tpw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/As9vUQq.jpg

4. circa 1928 Diamond Point "Fill E-Z" aka Diamond P.P. Co. oversize flat top fountain pen in jade green. The color and condition of this pen is truly exceptional and the barrel imprint is deep and crisp. The only damage is a bit of swelling next to the lever slot, from the lever retainer wire. The trim has no brassing. The pen is similar in size to a flat top Parker Duofold Senior. The nib is a smooth Flexible Extra Fine Warranted 14K. It is a wet writer and will make up to about a 1.75 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.8 cm. The condition of the pen is Excellent plus.
Price reduced to $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/32mKzco.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NlP7uGk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6JX0106.jpg

5. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size pen and pencil set in Ruby Red moiré. I don't know what Eversharp actually called this color, but it reminds me of grade A rubies. I know they called they called the blue moiré "sapphire". The only damage I can report is some typical brassing on the edges of the lever, from the cap being posted and most of the gold plating is missing on the pencil's nozzle, which is also typical for this model. The pencil is push button activated and it is working well. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible Fine 14K. It is a wet writer and will make up to about a 2 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.3 cm. The condition of the set is Excellent.
Price reduced to $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/DgK8y4L.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7IyFz5d.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yzNvEB9.jpg

6. 1918 to '24 Wahl Eversharp (imprinted "Wahl Ever Sharp") in hand engraved sterling in a vine and floral pattern. It has the flat (not ridged) clip. The pencil has two small dents just above the lower tapered part, on the backside. There are no names or initials engraved in the indicia panel. The pencil mechanism is working well and the clip is tight. The engraving on this pencil is exceptionally deep and crisp. Lead retracted the pencil measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. Check out the photos.

Price reduced to $75.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/3lnapbu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BstklK6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NulZlEl.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com