[Zosslist] This week's Speerbob pen sales

Speerbob speerbob at starpower.net
Tue Oct 3 14:42:06 EEST 2017

Hi Zosser's, I have 56 pen auctions running on eBay this week. They end
Sunday evening.  New and vintage.  Several new Delta pens at excellent
prices including a few I started at $1.00.  Also a very nice Aikin
Lambert jade green flat top, Wahl Eversharp gold seal black desk pen
that is likely never used, Pelikan M1000 in green, Parker Duofold
"toothbrush" FP, Very cool BCHR Aikin Lambert Educator matchsticker
filler FP, and I think the coolest pen of all this week, a
Reichsdeutsche Fullhalter Fabrik BHR button filler from about 1930 with
a very nice Imperial Eagle on the nib.  This pen is an almost exact copy
of a Parker Duofold. Really interesting pen!

Check them all out at
http://stores.ebay.com/speerbob/_i.html?LH_Auction=1&rt=nc&_pgn=1&_ipg=48

Cheers,  BOB

email:  speerbob at starpower.net