[Zosslist] ~FS~ 6 Vintage Pens - Cartier - Omas - Parker - Eversharp plus

Northwest Pen Works michael at northwestpenworks.com
Sun Oct 8 04:26:47 EEST 2017

Hi all,

These pens have been restored and are ready to fill with ink and use,
unless noted otherwise.

michael at northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping,
Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1.Cartier Gordon (?) Trinity Rings fountain pen. I believe it is silver plated, because the outer box flap has a tag marked "PA" which I think stands for plaqué argent, which in English is silver plated. I could not find any hallmarks or the typical French sterling marks. The nib is a Medium marked with the crossed double "C" Cartier logo and 18K - .750. The pen comes in the original outer and inner boxes with the instruction booklet and guarantee. The pen has some bluish colored tarnish, which I can try to carefully remove if requested. It has a converter, but can be used with ink cartridges. Cartridges are not included. This is a long slender pen. Capped it measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.7 cm. The pen is in Mint, never inked condition.
Price $325.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/ll4DeO0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gwuadGi.jpg

2. Cartier Gordon (?) Trinity Rings ball point pen. I believe it is silver plated. It is used and has small scratches and micro scratches. The condition is passable, but ultimately a user grade ball point. I do not have boxes or papers for this one. The filler unit is twist activated by turning the top, above the clip. It is a very heavy pen. It has a working filler unit and writes very smoothly. The pen measures 5 1/4 inches or 13.4 cm.

Price $120.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/NS1XTr2.jpg

3. Unknown ball point pen in sterling silver barley corn pattern. I tried to do some research to determine the maker of this pen and I could not find the maker's mark. I do know that the pen was made in Birmingham, England in 1964, by the hallmarks. The maker's mark (as you can see in the photo) is "W. MI". It has a top click button to advance and retract the filler unit. I installed a new all brass filler unit and it writes very nicely. It has a few signs of use, like scratches from the click button moving up and down and there is a bump mark on the nozzle. The engine turned pattern is crisp and does not show any wear. The pen seems to be of high quality and well made. It is triple marked on the clip, cap and barrel.

Price $120.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/fSDQ2HU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KQigSw8.jpg

4. Omas demonstrator fountain pen with black cap and clear barrel. The barrel imprint is OMAS Extra Italy. From what I read, these were only made in 1987 and '88. It comes with outer and inner boxes. The nib is a gold plated Medium. It has a twist piston plunger filling system. It is a slender diameter. Capped it measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.1 cm. It is in Mint / un-inked condition.

Price $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/LFWL9if.jpg

5. 1940 Parker Vacumatic Debutante in Emerald Green. The color of this one is very vibrant green. There is no brassing on the gold filled trim. It has the name "M. L. Reinbott" imprinted on the barrel. It has an aluminum Speedline filler that is in nice condition. These are a shorter smaller diameter model. The nib is an Extra Fine 14K arrow, with a bit of flex. Capped the pen measures 4 5/8 inches or 11.7 cm. The clear barrel segments have about average ambering. The condition is Excellent.

Price $145.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/iYgrJla.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5zcnr7F.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xtSa7he.jpg

6. 1940's Eversharp Skyline full size set in silver moiré. These are one of the more sought after and desirable versions of the Skylines. The pen's pocket clip has some pitting along the edges and there is a bump mark towards the tip of the clip. There is some typical brassing on the edges of the lever, from the cap being posted. There is a little area of damage on the backside of the dome, where the trim ring and the clip meet. The clips on Skylines can be difficult to reinstall and the damage was there when I got the pen. The pencil mechanism is activated by a button on top to advance the lead and it is working well. The black part of the pencil, above the trim ring, has a couple of bite marks. The nozzle has some light scratches. The pencil's gold filled trim is in nice condition. The pen has a silicone ink sac installed. The nib is a smooth writing Flexible Medium 14K and is a wet writer. The nib will make up to about a 2 mm line. Capped the pen measures 5 3/16 inches or 13.2 cm. *NOTE* I also have a set available in red moiré.
Price $155.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

https://i.imgur.com/mm651pZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/s2rczJb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/e3hNCBs.jpg

number. I normally ship by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, which
is about $34.00 to most countries, except Canada, which is less.
I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,

E-mail:  michael at northwestpenworks.com