[Zosslist] FS: Delta Dolce Vita Federico

Christopher Paulsen Christopher.Paulsen at wicourts.gov
Mon Oct 9 21:56:40 EEST 2017

Greetings,

 Just in time for Halloween!  I have for sale a beautiful black/orange
Delta Dolce Vita Federico with box, papers and an orange/black leather
pouch.  The pen is from Delta's Federico line, which I believe was made
exclusively for an Italian vendor.  The clip is the Delta roller-clip,
but the cap ring is distinctive in this line; rather than the relief of
the Dolce Vita line, the Dolce Vita Federico has a laser-engraved ring.
The trim isn't vermeil, but plated steel which keeps the price lower
than the standard Dolce Vita line.  Another difference is the very
versatile captured converter.  You can remove the blind cap and fill the
pen from a bottle as you would a piston filler.  Or you can unscrew the
section and find a converter that screws into the section.  It can be
removed to use standard international cartridges.  Because the barrel
end and converter twist end are brass, the pen has a very substantial,
balanced feel to it.  The barrel is Delta's bright orange resin.  The
cap, blind cap and section are black resin.

 The steel gold-plated nib is a smooth-writing fine.  I filled and
tested the pen, but other than that, the pen has not been used.  I'll
ship the pen in its box (cardboard, made for the Italian vendor) with
the leather pouch.

Asking $135 for the whole works.  I'll gladly answer any questions or
provide additional photos.  Thanks for your interest!

 Best Wishes,
 Chris

https://i.imgur.com/TyEJrap.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sVOMbGt.jpg